The announced the winners of the 2013 New Product Contest at the in Austin, Texas.
The contest highlights innovative products introduced to market in the last year in three categories: agriculture, landscape/golf and specialty. Each entry was judged on innovative and/or “changed for the better” qualities, increased water efficiency, ease of use, cost benefits, time savings and design quality.
Judges named a winner and two honorable mentions in each category:
- Winner: Waterman Industries, FlowMetrix System
- Honorable Mention: Lindsay Corporation, NFTrax
- Honorable Mention: Jain Irrigation Inc., Turbo Tape PC
Toro EVOLUTION Series Controller
- Winner: The Toro Company, Toro EVOLUTION Series Controller
- Honorable Mention: Hydro-Rain, HRC990 Battery-Powered Controller and Moisture Sensor Plug-In
- Honorable Mention: Rain Bird Corporation, ESP – SMTE
Irrigation Audit App and Hydro-Rain Sprinkler Catch Cups
- Winner: Hydro-Rain, Irrigation Audit App and Hydro-Rain Sprinkler Catch Cups
- Honorable Mention: Illumicare Group Limited, Woody
- Honorable Mention: RainHarvest Systems, RainMaster 5100 Pro Rainwater Harvesting System